Kirche zum Hl. Bartholomäus

Church

Description

Quiet sight: The Catholic daughter church Kopfstetten St. Bartholomew belongs to the parish of Eckartsau - a market town in the district of Gänserndorf. Here, in the southern Marchfeld region of Lower Austria, a parish was first mentioned in documents around 1300. The spiritual life of the community is still reflected today in several parish and branch churches.

The church of St. Bartholomew is located on Calvary in the southeast of Kopfstetten. The former pilgrimage church Maria Schutz was built in 1769 on a predecessor building. With its three-story west tower and the facade characterized by pilasters and round-arched windows, the small baroque church is well worth seeing.

Location and how to get there

  • Contact

    Kirche zum Hl. Bartholomäus

    2305 Kopfstetten
    AT

  • Public transport
  • Route planning with Google Maps

    Route planner Route planner


    Charging station near the target Charging station near the target

  • Location / Map